The DScaler team would like to express their gratitude to:
- All the authors who have contributed code to the project.
- Expresso for creating multidec the foundation of DScaler. MultiDec's thanks.
- Mathias Ellinger for the driver from FreeTV on which DScaler's driver is based.
- Daniel Schmelzer for his hard work creating and updating the website.
- Yvon Quere for creating and updating the FAQ.
- Yvon and Ali for finding, using and promoting bTV and encouraging us to see HTPC's as video processors.
- Jason Castle for updating the todo and bugs pages.
- Borg, creator of bTV, for writing the first ever intelligent computer deinterlacing program--the inspiration for this project.
- All at the AVSForums for your encouragement and help. The HTPC forum is easily the best group on the internet.
- The authors of VirtualDub for the the idea behind the PAL detection algorithm.
- Gunnar Thalin for his area based deinterlacing plug-in which was the basis for the Video Bob deinterlacing method.
- Steaphan Greene, Øyvind Aabling, Octavian Purdila, Vladimir Dergachev and Christian Lupien—the GATOS developers—for the original screen capture code.
- Jim Ferguson for his ground breaking YXY tool, the model and benchmark for aspect ratio support.
- Gerd Knorr for the "v4l2/OSS device driver for saa7130/34" on which DScaler's saa713x support is based. And for providing details on the saa7130/4 chip.
- Péter Gulyás for his contributions in saa7134 Nicam audio fixes.
- Erik Språng for the new DScaler logo.
- Phat Phreddy for the new DScaler domains.
- Tom Fojta for the Czech teletext code page.
- John Isar for the Greek teletext code page.
- Eduardo José Tagle for the PAL-NC patch.
- Robin Zalek (aka Bob) for the new icon.
- Robert Schlabbach for several patches and eye for detail.
- Lavrenov Dmitrij for sorting out issues with CX2388x sound.
- Sven Grothklags for audio patches.
- Everybody on the deinterlace project mailing list.
Related Software Projects
TVTime - A linux TV viewing program that uses some of DScaler's plug-in code
VirtualDub - Video capture and processing
Gunnar Thalin's VirtualDub Plug-ins