DScaler Forum Index DScaler
Support Forum for the DScaler project

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Deinterlacing stops working in real time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DScaler Forum Index -> DirectShow Filter Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:44 am    Post subject: Deinterlacing stops working in real time Reply with quote

I asked this in the main forum but got no reply, this forum might be better for my problem.

I have a dvb card, and use a program called mytheatre I made a custom graph with dscaler5 and ffdshow. Now I have ffdshow and everything working great. I use dscaler in ffdshow. Now when I select mocomp2 or any dscaler deinterlacing it looks awesome at first, then when the program goes to commercial or after a bit of viewing, deinterlacing stops working, sometimes it comes back in sometimes it does not usually deinterlacing works and then stops then works and stops again. Also ffdshow deinterlacers work fine, its just dscalers.

Can anyone help me with what the problem maybe, I have no idea, its very annoying because when it does work, picture never looked so good, and then when it stops well if you ever watched sports with no deinterlacing this is what it looks like, all blurry and fuzzy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DScaler Forum Index -> DirectShow Filter Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: